Wonderful Winter Welcome
As we each gather together with our families and celebrate this holiday season, we would like to say thank you and wish you a happy and healthy new year.
We want to recognize the exceptional contributions of all our members and the many outstanding volunteers who were a direct part of our successes this year.
2015 was a busy year for Friends of Panthertown and we appreciate everyone who has helped us protect and maintain Panthertown. If you have not yet had a chance to renew your membership, there is still a little time left before 2016.
- With your support, our dedicated volunteers have maintained 30 miles of public trails this year spread out over 6,295 acres in Panthertown Valley.
- This fall we removed the invasive autumn olive from Granny Burrell’s homesite along Deep Gap Trail and cleared the way for future upkeep.
- This summer we helped the U.S. Forest Service complete a much needed parking lot improvement project at the Cold Mountain trail head that will benefit everyone who visits that popular entrance to Panthertown.
- We continue to work in partnership with the U.S. Forest Service to conserve this outstanding natural resource while improving the quality and experience of recreational opportunities in Panthertown for all users.
WINTER IN PANTHERTOWN
and support the work of Friends of Panthertown:
- Join Friends of Panthertown – We work on your behalf to protect Panthertown.
- Volunteer – We invite everyone to get involved, whatever your interests & skills are.
- Donate – Make a donation today and we will put your gift to good work immediately.
- Attend or Sponsor – Our benefit horse exhibition and silent auction is June 25, 2016.
- Adopt-A-Trail – Find out how your group can help us protect the trails you love.
- Shop at Highland Hiker – Until 12/31, they will donate a portion of your purchase!
- Use Amazon Smile – Click link to donate .5% of your sale to Friends of Panthertown.
- Tell a Friend! Know someone who loves Panthertown? Invite them to join Friends.